My Weight Loss Tracker


Thursday, October 16, 2008

6 MONTHS=100 POUNDS!!!

Can you believe it?? Today is my 6 month anniversary from my surgery and I have lost a total of 100 pounds! (Well 100.1 pounds, but who's counting??)

HOORAY! The average is 75 lbs lost, so I'm glad I'm above that. Its been a fun ride and a hard ride at times. But for some reason, hitting 6 months out is even more an inspiration to keep going! I've got 6 months before Disneyworld, and I want to lose at least another 30 by then. So here's to weight loss!!!

Thanks to all of you that have been a huge support to me this entire time!!!

8 comments:

Mae Gray said...

Congrats!!!!!! That must feel so empowering and thrilling! Go do something special for yourself, you deserve to!!
Mae

Robyn said...

Awesome job! You're looking amazing! I agree with the previous post--go get a massage or a pedicure :)

Niki and Jess said...

YAY Katie, that is so awesome! Keep on truckin'!

Aimee said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Seriously girl, as I said on Facebook...you are my hero! I'm only at 45...I can't wait till I say I am at 100!!! But of course, at that point you will be at your goal. Thanks for being an inspiration to me!!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO KATIE KEEP IT UP -- YOU WILL GET TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE WITH YOUR AWESOME ATTITUDE!!! FROM JILL JACKSON

Duffin Fam said...

You are looking Faabbulloooousss! keep it up girl! You will be to your goal in no time. I love that I sit closer to you now and we can talk.

Me in a nut shell said...

I get inspired thinking of the effort and dedication you have to put into this... (I hope you don't mind me posting on your blog)

But I think what your doing for yourself is amazing, and I think your determination and will power at this point compared, to what I have, well lets just say YOU WIN!

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

Katie, that is awesome!! Way to go. You will have a blast in DisneyWorld. My family just got back and we totally loved it. Again congrats on the "HUGE" accomplishment. Keep going!