My Weight Loss Tracker


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Absolutely Andrew!


I had to blog about my nephew, Andrew. He's such a funny kid. Anytime I'm having a stressful moment or just feeling really "out of it", I just remember the funniest thing he did. We have the Playstation game "Sing Star" and Andrew and his older brother, Jordan spent the night and played the game with us. Well the game records each song, and boy am I glad it does! Jordan and Andrew, not wanting to sing the whole time, were making very funny noises in the microphone. Well towards the end of the song, Andrew gets this very convicting look on his facy and screams "Ahi...Ahu..., Ahi, Aha, Ahu", then punched his fists forward. It was the funniest thing ever! I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard! This is where the recording of the song came in handy. We were able to play it for his parents, who of course thought it was just as funny. What's even better is that my sister told me that Andrew goes around the house chanting these words over and over! I'm sure she's annoyed, but I love it! So I say "Thanks" to Andrew for making my day over and over again!

No comments: