My Weight Loss Tracker


Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Lucky St. Patrick's Day!!!

Do you ever notice that when you need money the most, you never have it? Although that seems always the case with me! There's a part in Dan In Real Life where they are doing a crossword puzzle and the hint is a 10 letter word that means whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. M-U-R-P-H-Y-S-L-A-W. Isn't that the truth? I got in my car this morning, my new car, that I just got in December...yep. So I got in my car to find that the front driver's side tire is flat. Murphy's Law is at it again! Anyway, today has been one of those days...actually this weekend has been one of those weekends. I wanted to post today and thank those close to me that really help me get through those "Murphy's Law" times. Thank you Melissa. Thank you Mom. Thank you Jeff. And thanks to everyone else's nice little comments that they may not think mean a lot but they do. :o) I'm so LUCKY to have people in my life with great influences and attitudes!

No comments: