My Weight Loss Tracker


Monday, August 11, 2008

SORE and SORER!

Have you ever been so sore you can't function? That every move you make is a huge feat accomplished? Oh my goodness. That was me yesterday. On Saturday we played 3 games of Softball in the horrible heat of Summer! It's true, I'm not in shape, but I'm getting there. But believe you me! I could barely move yesterday. I felt like I was 80 years old, but it was also a good feeling too! Knowing I had ripped my muscles to make them stronger. :) Anyway, I just needed to tell the world how sore I am, I don't want to suffer alone! Ha ha! Today is a little better, but I still feel the burn!

For those that are interested, the Bearcats qualified for the next round. We play next Saturday and if we win our first game we're guaranteed bronze at least.

3 comments:

Mostly Jessica said...

Maybe your blog should be katie Not So WHINEY!!!!

Katie said...

Ew. Whatev.

Tonje said...

Katie, I found your blog through Rob's homepage. I just wanted to say hi and great job on the weight loss!!! Hope all is well. Tonje Loewen