My Weight Loss Tracker


Friday, November 21, 2008

Back To the Grind

Disneyland was so much fun! It was so nice to go somewhere and not have any commitments, except for a dining reservation at The Blue Bayou. And even that didn't have to be honored! I've been back to work for 3 days and the vacation seems like it was just a dream! Crazy how the real life just sucks you back in!

We decided that Disneyland is going to be an annual trip every November. I'm really excited because my sister and bro in law are coming with us next year. Along with my nephews, Jordan and Andrew. They are so stoked too!

Family vacations rock!

1 comment:

Duffin Fam said...

I hate reality, I want to live at Disneyland! I love the cancel when it looks like that, especially at night all lit up. It sounds like you had a great time!