My Weight Loss Tracker


Monday, May 12, 2008

Word to the wise!

If you ever get surgery, make sure you drink enough water! I had the pleasure of passing a kidney stone yesterday. Remember how I said earlier that I had been dehydrated soon after the surgery? Well it caught up with me in a tiny little spiky stone form! Happy Mother's Day Mom...sorry you had to spend the whole day in the hospital with me!

I feel much better today. I felt much better after passing the stone at 4:30 in the afternoon yesterday! ha ha! Anyway, I have a new born respect for my aunt who has kidney stones often. I would never wish that pain on anyone. She is a saint for going through that pain, over and over again.

This week's lesson: Drink your water! Always!

1 comment:

Niki and Jess said...

As I was reading this I started to gulp water! I have heard that is the worst pain ever...even worse than pregnancy. At least that is what Jess tells me from the patients he sees at the hospital. Glad you are feeling better!