My Weight Loss Tracker


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Two weeks!

I've had the pleasure of having two of my nephews spending the week with Melissa and I. My sister, Nicole and her husband went to Newport Coast for a week. Jordan and Andrew arrived at our house on the 29th and we've had so much fun! We've gone to Classic Skating, the park to fly kites, to see Horton Hears A Who, and bowling! Boondocks will be on Monday. They've been really fun to have around. Everyday is a day filled with laughter. Those two can make anyone in the universe laugh their heads off!

I'm a little over two weeks out now. Things are great! I went to my 2 week follow up and was told I'm dehydrated. (Liquids are so hard to get down, especially 64 ounces worth!) So I've made a big effort trying to get more than 32 oz down per day since my visit. Its worked well, my eyes aren't as sunken in and I do have more energy!

No comments: