My Weight Loss Tracker


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Half Way There! WOO HOO!

Holy Cow! Can you believe it? I'm halfway to my goal! 68 lbs to go! YAY me!

So what's the picture for? This is Mysterious Cartoon-Face Man . He's showing his amazed face that I've done so awesome with the weight loss!

So I thank you Mysterious Cartoon-Face Man , for your support and confidence in me! I also want to thank everyone who has been so supportive through this journey. 3 months so far, its going fast, but rocking the whole way. (The weight loss will start slowing down soon, but at this rate I should be where I want to be by next April!)

In the words of MCF Man, Never Fear, Weight Loss is Here! Woo Hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous Karimzada said...

Wait a second... I think I know who that is..

Katie said...

Really? Cuz I don't! Who is it?

Niki and Jess said...

Ha, what a funny picture. It reminds me of when Christine and Jon dressed up in all the stuff on my desk while I was on vacation and had me guess who they were.