My Weight Loss Tracker


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Life is too short!

I just wanted to take a moment and blog about family, friends and life. A wonderful man that works at MVCI passed away this past week. I attended his funeral yesterday and there was a common theme. Everyone talked about his passion for life and his love for his family and friends. He was and still is a wonderful example to all who knew him, and we will all miss him very much.

I want to publically thank my family and friends. What a support they've been for me through my life. I've learned to live and love from them. I heard a line from WALL*E last night: "I don't want to survive, I want to LIVE!" I think this is an excellent line to learn from. Life is too short to be worried about the small trivial things that seem to consume our lives daily. It's time to look at the big picture. From now on I'm going to look to do the things that mean so much more. That have more of an impact, rather than living life day by day, just getting by.

After all, we all can survive...that's the easy part. I'm choosing to live!

1 comment:

Anonymous Karimzada said...

Wow!! I'm so happy to see this optimistic side of you Katie!! I totally agree! Life is too short to stress about the little things! Let's just sit back and enjoy what we can!