My Weight Loss Tracker


Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My New Found Addiction!


Yes, I just said addiction. I'm not so sure how "new" it is though. Our former GM put a great idea to work. He made a game room in our building. All hale the foosball table! Yes, yes I'm addicted to the game. I need to play at least two times a day. The reason(s) I am not sure of. Maybe its an outlet for unexplained anger. Maybe its a way to alieviate stress. Or maybe its because it feels down right amazing to beat Ron! I've always underestimated the fun of the game....and boy have I been wasting my life away! :o) If you are ever near a foosball table, don't just pass it by, grab an opponent and dive into the game! You won't be sorry!

2 comments:

Mostly Jessica said...

Too bad you don't get that amazing feeling very often.

Katie said...

You keep telling yourself that...