My Weight Loss Tracker


Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wii Fit!


So we made the purchase of Wii Fit. Holy Cow! It has so many different exercises. From balancing practices, to yoga, to strength training and aerobics. It also determines what your "balance age" is. Yeah...mine is 44. I'm a klutz, its true, but little did I know I was that bad. But I can't help thinking that Wii Fit may be the reason I've fallen down twice today!!!


Yes, I've fallen down twice today! Hilarious stories though! So the first fall...I was walking out to my car this morning to get Melissa's name badge since we were driving to work separately today. So I get the badge and am heading up the stairs to my house. Well my left shoe got caught on the silver plate thingy that sits in the threshold and I was already in the motion of walking in. So....SLAM I fall flat on the floor. Melissa's badge went flying and my hand slid under the open door, so I got a little scrape...not too bad!


Second fall...so we were walking back from playing foosball (I lost twice to Jeff...grr!) and I was so close to my desk, so close! So about 2 feet away I rolled my left ankle and BAM, I'm on the floor yet again! (The rolling of the ankle didn't hurt BTW) This wasn't a fall I could just bounce back up from. I was in such an awkward position so it took a second to get up. So of course everyone sees me and I was so embarassed! So yes, by 10:20 this morning I had fallen down twice! I'm such a lame! (That was for you Zoey)


So it has to be the Wii Fit that is causing this disorder that I now have: uprightly challenged. It can't be that I'm just a klutz/not paying attention/not picking up my feet. ;) But I will continue to play Wii Fit. It is an awesome and fun game with a hard workout included! I get much more out of it (sweat, etc) than I do with jogging at the park, walking on the treadmill, or my eliptical machine. So if you've been thinking about purchasing this game, I strongly recommend it!

3 comments:

Anonymous Karimzada said...

Wait, why would you recommend someone to purchase this "game" if it makes them fall?

I think you're out to hurt everyone.

Katie said...

I guess you don't know how to pick up on sarcasm that well...however you may not want it Zoey...you will fall!

Mostly Jessica said...

I was there. (for the falling)

It was hi-freaking-larious. (once I was satisfied that she was not injured that is.)