My Weight Loss Tracker


Thursday, April 3, 2008

1,000 Calorie Diet


So I started the 1,000 calories a day diet yesterday. (The whole reason for the diet is to shrink my liver before surgery, to avoid any possible complications with that) It's not too bad at all! (Probably because there's a light at the end of the tunnel with this diet!!!) I'm sure I'll be sick of slimfast at the end of the two weeks, but then again, its only two weeks! I get to clean out my pantry tonight, which I'm really excited to do, just one more step closer to the surgery! The only kind of sad thing about this diet is that tomorrow is my birthday, so no birthday cake for me... but its totally worth it! We should have thought about having cake this past weekend, but of course we didn't. Life happens too fast! Anyway, I think the diet will be good and it will go fast. My team at work is super supportive and alleviated me from all the candy in my house! :o) My family is super supportive as well. I love the people that surround me in life!

No comments: