My Weight Loss Tracker


Thursday, April 10, 2008

Still trekking along!


5 more days! Its starting to get really close! I'm still excited but the nerves are creaping in too! It doesn't seem that real yet. I know it will the day of! :o)
The diet has been really good. Not too hard. The first two days were crazy. I was crazy! I think I've found out how I'd be if I were to get drunk. I got to the point where I was laughing at everything! I thought everything was so funny and I felt like I was out of it.
Then everything evened out, and I'm doing well. I ate something higher in fat yesterday (I had the calories left to do it) but it actually made my stomach hurt. So that's a good sign! I've lost 3 pounds while doing this (water weight of course!) although I didn't expect to lose anything, any little bit helps! Anyway, its been great! I've had lots of support and for that I'm grateful! Just like the subject, I keep trekking along and that's what counts! Here's to less than a week before my life changes for good! YAY!

No comments: