My Weight Loss Tracker


Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

26 years old today. Wow. I could actually be considered to be in my late 20's, however I think I'm going to stick with my mid-20's for now. Today was a fun day! I went to work and my team had decorated my desk, and they also bought me a gift card! Rock star! I got A Thousand Splendid Suns from Zoey...I'm so excited to read this book! The Kite Runner was amazing! (same author if you didn't know) I left work early and went shopping with my mom and my sister. What could be better than that? Well I'll tell you, to top off a great birthday I got to spend the evening with my 2 sisters, my mom, and my 2 nephews. We watched Evan Almighty, the boys loved it! It was really fun to watch that movie with them.

Here's to a new year! A new year with many changes to come, and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Kori said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Katie! I hope you had a great birthday weekend!