My Weight Loss Tracker


Thursday, April 24, 2008

One Week Out...


And I feel great! I've had a lot of people surprised that I was back to work on Monday. They were all worried I wasn't giving myself time to heal. To that I say, with laparoscopic surgery, the faster you are up and moving the faster you heal. I've gone on at least two walks a day and noticed that even though I only eat 2 ounces of food 3 times a day, I've had more energy than I've had in a long time! I can't get enough water. (I used to gulp water, but now I have to sip it all day long) The only bad thing is that I can't drink 30 minutes before my meal or 30 minutes after my meal. I get pretty thirsty during those times. The reason for it though is so the food won't move through my stomach too fast, and that I'll stay full longer. Although I'm not really hungry through the day. Like yesterday, I forgot to eat my breakfast and finally ate it at 11:00 AM. :o) Anyway, I'm doing great, I'm enjoying the transition, and I'm grateful for all the support that surrounds me!

1 comment:

Niki and Jess said...

You have been tagged...check out my blog to see what to do!